Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Well on the cusp of being 2010, I thought it would be appropriate to discuss NewYears resolutions. Last year mine were to be heathly,exercise more, cuss less.. I FAILED on all of them,this year I just want to be a better person.A kinder person. A blessing to someone..
So what are your "resolutions"? I would like to not have my feelings hurt so easily. We were at church on Sunday and the Pastor said something that really made me think. "It is as offensive to be offended than it is to offend." In other words dont pick up the offense.It is ultimately my choice to be offended or not.

School starts back on Monday : ( . I enjoy being home with the kids. They are getting stir crazy though. Popeye goes back to work..So do I.

Happy New Year blog world, be safe... See ya on the flip side.. See ya 2009!!

No comments: