So on face-book a family member talked about the amazing dinner she made. Then she said but I didnt do the dishes: ) .
Made me wonder, did Betty Crocker do her dishes? Did Julia Childs do hers? I doubt Martha does hers.I love Martha,ALOT, but I highly doubt she does her own dishes. They are my enemy. I hate them. I had a dishwasher once. I bought it for myself. It was a portable one with a butcher block top. Loved it. When we moved there wasnt room. I want a dishwasher. Its on my remodel list for the house when we do the kitchen...
This is my dilema, is it REALLY helping if you husband DOES wash dishes occasionally? But when he doesnt wash ALL the dishes he will wash what he used at a meal, leaving everyone elses? I cooked the friggin meal, cant you wash the dishes? HuhMrMan?
Today I really want to stay home and work on Liams quilt. But Mr.Man has been cooped up in his office all alone.... so I am going to get him some lunch and hang out a while.
The weather has been really cold lately, like in the negatives. I think it is supposed to warm up and snow this weekend....Thats right.... warm up to snow
1 comment:
I will take warm up any way I can get it, snow or not!
Post a Comment