Wednesday, December 16, 2009

So I have these




Feetie pajamas. Autumn got them for me for christmas. We each opened 1 on Saturday. I love them, they keep me warm. A little too warm. And they make me nervous, what if I was just relaxing at home and the UPS guys came by, or the neighbor lady brought over cookies. How would I explain my jammies? They are perfect in size... they have Santa on my feet. But they make my butt look HUUUUUGE.........

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, who cares, you are warm and comfy, that's all that matters. Heeheeee....I wanta' be there when the UPS man comes, I hope it is my SIL! Heeheee...have a nice foggy day!

Katmom said...

tooo cute!
One year my dad gave me a pair of Duck slippers....it "quacked" me up but they were not the easiest things to walk around in! lol!
Happy New Year!