




New style of bloggin. New words. New me. I know that I havent blogged for a while, but I have been, well, feeling sorry for myself. Or as Burt would say A little down in the mouth eh? BUT that is changing RIGHT NOW!! I am new!!! Yahoo, I am totally coming off of our high from the weekend. I went and camped with the Prosser Farmgirls. I am so inspired!!
Lots has been going on, Monkey Man lost his job : ( I THOUGHT (for sure) I had a job around the corner. But it wasnt meant to be. And that is okay!! On to bigger and better. Somewhere he is happier and will be apprciated. Doesnt mean it isnt scary, but I dont need to know the details. Gods already got it mapped out.
So this weekend, lots of ladies went and camped at 4season Bed and Breakfast down in Prosser WA. Holy Schmoly! What a blast. We had a barn dance and got to listen to the smooth country voice of Zach Grooms and his base ( i think) player. They were both amazing. I got to watch , Heather, Grace, Rene, Karen and lots of other beautiful and talented ladies dance and sing and have the time of their lives. I was in awe of the bravery to dance their tushes off! I lived vicariously through them . I didnt dance, BUT I loved every minute of it. To see smiles of the fellow farmgirls was the best gift I could ever see,have or be privillaged to see. I got to reconnect with myself, with nature,God,farmgirls.
There was a lady there, who is the mother of a farmgirls, I think around 80. And watching her dance and laugh with her daughter was the most precious thing. A tall cowboy dancing with his daughters around the dance floor. The river rushing by, the fish jumping out of the water. And all the inside jokes. I will treasure them forever ladies. I hope to see you all soon. I thank God for all of you and the little things you have showed me.
Zachs Website: http://zacgrooms.com/music.html
Prosser Farmgirls : http://prosserfarmgirls.ning.com/
4seasons: http://www.4seasonsriverinn.com/directions_policies.asp
You wont meet a better group of people.
1 comment:
hey girlie,
it was good to see you find your smile!(next time we will help you find your dance groove!)lol!
So glad you were a part of our lives & silliness this weekend.
We needed you as much as you needed us. After all, we are one big goofy family, not by blood but by friendship.
hugz
Post a Comment