It is butt ass freezing outside! Heck ts cold inside too!! I have my heater up full blast,with a curtain in the doorway to keep it warm in here. Cement floor feel EXTREMELY cold at 6am,I'm just sayin...
So Marion,Luanne,Lisa,Heather all get a Tea clip!! Lucky you guys, now I just need mailing addresses!! Get on it people! Just kidding, could you kindly send your addresses so that I can mail you your prize : )
I got half of our gifts mailed out yesterday. Still have 3 boxes to send this week. Shipping is expensive! They should move closer , it would totally help me save on shipping... Hello family do you hear that?
I am starting Liams blanket, have the strips cut,need to cut to squares and put together.I have procratinated long enough.
So far no hits on my etsy.. thats ok. I did make 3 bucks from my eggs tho!! WootWoot!!
2 comments:
I thought you swore off swearing! lol Yes, it is cold and I am forced to make a snake for my screen door, the cold is pouring into my back porch.
Cute self portrait! Take a hot shower, it's the only way to stay warm.....:D
I swore I would TRY!! And Karen, ass for me is kinda mild,lol...
Post a Comment