This blog is about us, our home by the lake, our spoiled animals and our life. Our search for middle america. My search for the past nostalgia of Betty Crocker and Beavers mom.
So grab a cuppa whatever you fancy and sit your butt down.
Friday, May 30, 2008
jam
15 cups of rhubarb makes eight 1/2 pints & 4 Pints, of jam. Wanna know how much I have left on the plant?
My mom had that same shiny bread/staples storage box sittin' behind your jars of jam. It is long gone, so maybe that was her actual one! That is if you got it second hand and it was not passed down to you. I think she kept tea bags in one of the drawers and maybe coffee in one. Pamela
1 comment:
My mom had that same shiny bread/staples storage box sittin' behind your jars of jam. It is long gone, so maybe that was her actual one! That is if you got it second hand and it was not passed down to you.
I think she kept tea bags in one of the drawers and maybe coffee in one.
Pamela
Post a Comment