Tuesday, May 6, 2008

5-6-08

Well this weekend I went away for a Farmgirl Retreat. In 1 way it was almost too long of time to spend with other women, but on the other hand when I came home I almost wish I could have stayed longer. I told Heather I want to come back here, but alone next time.LOL I am not a people person for the most part, and 11 other women almost did me in. Oh sure it was fun and nice. We ate,I came away inspired, knowing how to Tat, (it is beautiful), I came away with some new friends, and a new respect of people,women. I came away with ideas for me one day. What I want.What I need. I want acres for me to have an outside kitchen, and wall tent. I want to sleep outside in a canopy.

So this week I am making a list of things I want for THIS house, I am looking at it as we will never move, although I know that is unlikely. A gazebo,with room for a twin bed or hammock, a small fire pit, and outdoor living space.I have also moved our bed into the yellow room, I could sleep/wake up in such dark. So my sewing room is in the wood room, I am going to start fixing it for me. As I told Heather, I am going to "ShabbyChic" the hell out of it. I am going to paint everything BRIGHT white, and bring in pale pinks greens and blues

1 comment:

Katmom said...

LOL! sounds like someone has a fire lite up their behind!!! I can hardly wait to see your 'Shabby Chic' sewing room...and power to ya girlfriend, sleeping out under the stars is cool, but I hate it when 8-legged creepy crawlers want to share my bed!
Do I hear a "junktiqung" trip in our future???
I start Monday over at the Garden Nursery, work work work! lol!