Well I love fishing. In the past two days I alone have caught 20fish.Only 3 big enough to keep. That is countless times of reeling and casting back out.But I have yet to bait my own hook. It is so nasty to watch the worm scooch up and spewforth the crap the have been holding in the whatever they hold their crap in. But hey I will do it,probably sometime this week. Cause I will be fishing alone I will have no one to do the dirty work for me. I know, I am sucha pansy ass.
These last couple of weeks have been REALLY good,very busy. I got to stay at MaryJanes Farm, with some ladies who I really admire.Heather and I went junkin a few times, and so did Grace and I. I always find good stuff. There was a Vintage Bread box/coffee&sugar holder. All chrome or whatever for 40 bucks , I found one in ValueVillage to 5.00! Then Our town had a charity yard sale, and I got a huge box of quilt tops, from 1943 in their sent envelopes.I got a box full of tatting practice peices with a newpaper in German. And a huge box of tea cups.
Our garden is almost all the way in, I have a few things that need to be put in today.I have some things up front, but until we get some trees cut down, we arent putting anything that needs sun out there.
I have come to realize that I am a big girl, and I am starting to really like it here. I have my own life here,I have friends.I have a J O B that I really enjoy,this house and the lake are amazing. Not every one can walk to their fishing spot.I can honestly say that I am actually happy.
So for you who tell others I am a loner,recluse or whatever you are wrong. I am not a loner , I just dont need others to validate ME, I dont need people up my butt all the time or to define who I am. Your words are nothing to me,they did hurt, but not anymore. I dont care what you think,you preach Gods love? and then you go around showing the REAL you. Total contridiction, but hey you have your way and I have mine.
I decide who I want to be friends with.
Dont be bitter.
No comments:
Post a Comment