Saturday, May 31, 2008

Baby Mama

Since this movie came out I have been dying to see it.This is my take on it,

We surrogates are not all white trash,we do not all do this for the money and well I dont know one who would put gum under a table ! I am SURE there are some out there, but I for one am NOT one of these women.I thought that the movie was great.Sad but great.Hillarious one liners, I think this is my favorite: " I think she wants me to put olive oil on your taint." Then again " I feel like I am shitting a knife" is pretty dang funny too.

So if you do go see this movie please know that Surrogates arent all trashy liars, cause we arent. Most of us do it for the end result. Speaking of end results I will be seeing Anan in about 30days!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DU34zV9A3gU

No comments: