Monday, June 9, 2008




This weekend I had the pleasure of meeting EllynAnne Giesel, The Apron Lady.
She is a sweet southern women. So we all went out of Friday night to Clinkerdaggers, an awesome restaurant that will have to be a VERY special treat for me if I EVER go there again. The food was excellent.Saturday morning I went out to the FairGrounds to help at EllynAnnes book signing. By Saturday she had sold out of her Apronisms books!! It was a fun day.DP and I got to meet Mama and Papa, two very sweet people who just happened to be Terrys parents.We all got locked out in the rain,lol. I am now sick with a cold. YUCK!
So that was fun. I feel very inspired after going to the FarmChicks show, lots of things I could do and put together. Who knows, maye next year someone will be coming to my/our boothe.

No comments: