Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My strange fascination




With Graveyards, I have never understood it, but they have ALWAY "spoken" to me. The headstone of this little girl, Lula M Lavender.
The name Thompson, not part of our clan, but a Thompson. One day my name will be above that one.
And last but not least The Honey bucket, comeon its a shitter. Nothing sweet about a shitter, right??

Other than that I have been hanging out,enjoying the first 2days of summer with my rugrats. They were SO MAD this morning when I woke them up at 6AM to go to the dentist. Our first day of summer break? WTF mom? Just kidding they didnt say WTF, if they did well they would be sorry.And i probably would have laughed,cause the other day they did say MYOB to each other. GAWD thats SOOO 90s.

I have been watching MsDPs house while she has been away discovering america with her own family. I have to say,I love chicken poop. And the sounds goats make.
Anyway we will be heading to california soon and we are excited!!

No comments: