Well it is definatley fall here, I think,hope and pray that the snow and I can get along!! In moving here I really feel like I have grown up.I cant call Papa when the kids irritate me, or I need to get away. I just deal.Thats what a mom should do right?/I seriously have been missing my family back home.I looked at flights for the holiday and it isnt gonna happen. When I talk to my mom I just play it off like yeah you miss meI know,cause I dont want them to know how much it does hurt to be a way from them.And I really miss Aunt Deb, she was my buddy. But I do KNOW this was meant to be.
Mike called earlier, to let me know his boss will be sending him to Texas next year for training.Wow!! For 2 weeks!! Strange how his life has just turned around and how valued he must feel at this new job. It sure is a big turn around, from WS. I talked to one of the FGs, at our chapter meeting and she said I would be surprised at who could get a home loan.So I am praying that we may get our own home sooner than we thought.Tomorrow weare going to go and look around at neighborhoods.Thenwe save evry last penny we can, andwhoknows maybecomespringI will be planting my very own garden........ I sure hope so.
I do know that next spring,I hopeI can take atrip to Moscow,ID and see MaryJanesFarm.I wouldLOVE to go tofarmfair next year...Lots of hopes and lots of dreamss..... Iguess it can never hurt to dream.... Right?
1 comment:
Hey I will be praying for you that things work out sooner rather then later. I know how it is to be without your own home. Especially as we are soon to be without a home period. But we will deal with eat. Busy packing and we do have a temp place for around a month or until the mobile home park figures out we are there and throws a fit. LOL. SO it gives us a bit more time and we have alot of people really looking for things. But anyway keep your chin up and just keep swimming just keep swimming, thank you Dorie from Finding Nemo, LOL Anyway
Be Blessed
Amy
Life in Kansas
Post a Comment