I posted this on MjFarm, and wanted to put it here too
I guess basically what/where is home. And what is the meaning of home? To you does home mean where mama is ? Or where you honey is? Where you own a home or where you rent? Is it 100 acres in the woods? Or a town house,can you really make your"home"anywhere?
I am hoping that when we are done house hunting,that it will feel like home for me. Cause right now I am not sure really where that is. I can say it is where my kids and dh are,but really we are in limbo because home is somewhere I havent found yet.I am not trying to complain,we have a roof over our head and my kids are warm.But where is home? Is it what I make it? Or is it somewhere waiting for me?
So I guess I would like to know what does home mean to YOU?
We are searching,praying,hoping, and wanting so bad!! I am sure we will run into a few snags,as wekind of already have,but thats normalright? Anything worth having is worth working/fighting for.
1 comment:
Home to me is where your heart is. I f I have my kids and my husband that is where I am at home. However a home to me is a place that is safe, warm, cozy and clean. A place I can make my own a place to display my china a place with a yard for my kids and dogs. Hopefully a home in the country.
Waiting
Amy
Post a Comment