This blog is about us, our home by the lake, our spoiled animals and our life. Our search for middle america. My search for the past nostalgia of Betty Crocker and Beavers mom. So grab a cuppa whatever you fancy and sit your butt down.
Monday, October 8, 2007
ugh
I feel it coming. The COLD AAACCCKKKK!!. Last year on Christmas,I hada tank top on under a sweatshirt,it isnt even halloween and I have been wearing 2pairs of socks. Today is a crappy day, unforunatley I have had alot of those latley.It really sucks when dh doesnt understand having the blues. I have been doing alot ofcrying alone lately, I hate it. I am going to try andget some sunlights and go to the herb store and see if they have anything that might help with my "sadness"..CauseI am sick of it.Tuesday and Wednesday are good, I work at the school, those mornings,so thats nice and the kids really like it. Other than that I amhanging in there,lookin for ahome that will suit us, hopefully sooner than later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey there,
I can relate to all this. I am Amy Ellen from MJF. I will be praying that things perk up for you and that the home of your dreams is closer then you think.
Be Blessed and thanks for the encoragment
AmyEllen
Post a Comment