Ok Ladies and whom-ever else happens to be reading. I know some one is reading, because I see you are coming from MaryJanes site.. Leave me a comment, anything random,your favorite christmas memory, fav TV show. Whatever and I will send you a one of a kind Tea Bag Clip with a surprise tea..... First 3 comments and 1 Random comment gets one.....
6 comments:
I am the first to get one....nanananer (not sure how to spell that) but I got one, I am first! Eat your hearts out!Thanks Amanda, I love it!
I adore those teacup clips, so cute!!!
DUH forgot to mention, I am dutchy on MJF. Just so you know lol
Marion I knew it was you ,lol. I love your blog btw. Karen yes you were my first ,lol. Enjoy it!!
Always fun when you start a new blog. I hopped over and peeked at your etsy too. I love the folk witch hat. Too cute!
Happy Blogging!
Jessie-CRsHelpmeet@MJFarm
Jess and Marion,Heather too I need your mailing addresses. I KNOW I have them, but my craft room is a disaster area right now! I hope you enjoy these clips!!
Post a Comment