I read the creator of The Sons of Anarchys' blog. Kurt Sutter is his name.This man is a genius. This show is amazing. I told someone I watched SOA. Want to know what they said? Why would you watch that trash? Um have you seen it? I wondered.. Its every quiet suburban houswives fantasy. Atleast it is mine : )
That show is freakin awesome. The season ends tomorrow. Boohoo and wont be back on until Sept 2010~~ Come on that is WAY too far away.
Anyway I have lots to catch up on... as in 2 of my nephews were here for 4 days, I camped out this weekend in like 20degree weather and loved it,and I am going to FINALLY put some stuff in my Etsy tomorrow, But I am tired,answering phones and making copies is hard work I'll tell ya..
BTW Peach Flavored mini cigars ... smell amazing (i'm just sayin')
No comments:
Post a Comment