
Well since I have been a bad blogger, I guess I should update.We had our first snow!! The kids LOVED IT! I haveto admit,I did too. : )
Next Blog will be about my Surrogacies, andour search for our Home!!
Until then...........................................
We are OFFICIALLY looking for a house!!! After being married 10 years(well in a few weeks) We are becoming actual grownups,lol.It is every word imaginable, scary ,exciting, strange,and SO EXCITING!!My FG friend DP is our realtor,Thanks so much miss diary princess!!We looked Monday andI just didnt feel anything was "home"you all know thats what I am looking for. I really dont think I could be happy in town.I want land with animals,room for dogs and goats and barn cats! Even if there is just a house on this property now, we can make the rest happen.
There are actually people in this world who want you to be happy.A very strange concept for me.That a STRANGER(in this case a loan officer TG)would want you to be able to achieve your goals and attain happiness,that girl is getting a GOODY bag from somewhere GOOD when my house closes!
When I told my Dad we could start looking he said "Be careful,it isnt a car and you cant trade it in." Lol,thanks Dad for the encouragement.I hope that we can see them soon,I miss my neices and nephews SO BAD. The kids miss Nana&Papa so much too.
1 comment:
I am so very happy for you!!!! YEAH!!!! I can understand how it feels to be finally able to find a home for your family. I will pray for the perfect home for your family becomes avaiable at the prefect price.
I am so excited for you.
hugs
Amy
Post a Comment