
So since I was a little girl I have always tried to bargain with God.Please God if you dont let me get caught I'll go to church,please God let me be whatever Please God do for me and I'll do for you. It shouldnt be that way.
And I am trying so hard right now to not do that.
We put an offer on a house yesterday, basically it has it all.I wont goin to details until we know if our offer was accepted. Please pray for us.And for me,for my sanity and patience. I am trying not to make promises to God today, but this one thing I know I can promise and stick to,this house or any house He gives us I promise I will make into a home. OUR home. I will respect it and the preciousness of getting to have it. I will make it a loving and safe home for my family. I will take care of it. I will be thankful and am thankful now for even getting to TRY.
Today is also Kyles birthday. My babyboy is 9. NINE!!! I only get to have him for 9 more years (if I'm lucky ,he will love me the rest of the time,lol) It is so weird.I am going to go into his class around 2 and sit with him.
I miss everyone at home.
4 comments:
OMG!! I still make bargains with God, even at my age (46) and I don't think I can stop if I wanted to. My daughter told me she does this too. Well, I hope your house issue is settled in a way that you will love! I'll say a real prayer for you--not a bargaining plea! :)
How are you doing. I decided to check in to see if you all got the house. I have not been very good at searching out the info. I hope all is well.
Amy
Prayer said for your home.
Nine? Happy Birthday! (When my little boy was 16 he sat on my lap and told me he was never leaving me. I told him that wasn't the plan, but he's 21 now and so far he's still here!)
Good luck on the house offer. My fingers are crossed and God is listening.
Happy birthday to your boy and Happy anniversary to you.
Thanks for visiting my blos. MB
Post a Comment