Wednesday, April 22, 2009

4-22-09

Well Shmell... Hello blog world, which I know by my little counter over > to the right lets me know who is and mostly ISNT coming to read my blog. Why isnt my blog being read? Is it because it sucks and is boring, or maybe not enough pictures. I have been debating taking this down, but who gives arip. I am leaving it up so that me, myself and I can converse with each other. ; )
What have I been up to? A little bit of Nada. Mom and Dad where here for 11 days and we had an amazing visit,couldnt have asked for any different weather, snowing when they got here and nice later.They loved it, I think Dad would move here if they could. We didnt do too much, visited about a MILLION antique stores and went to
Cour'de lene, and Cabelas (my fav!)The kids enjoyed having them here.I enjoyed having them here, Mike enjoyed having them here,they enjoyed being here.
I havent worked much lately,Mikes hours are being cut again.But it is better than the alternitive of having NO JOB. After the 14th or so, I wont having internet anymore, which is fine by me.Cable has been reduced.Right now I am getting ready to ge the garden set up, got flowers in and hopefully they will be okay. We had planned on doing Raised beds this years, but just not in the budget. So the yard is coming along.
I am still KIND of looking for a travel trailer, not that we can afford alot right now, but shoot if we had to live in it like Gypsies we could ; ) . Saw one in Post Falls, but the inside had a little bit of fire damage and it smelled funky. One at an RV place was CRAP and they wanted 1K for it.................... its still there.; ) There have been a few on CL, but just not THE ONE.
I have been walking everyday atleast a mile.Trying to build up myself to run the whole thing.
I am going to the MaryJanes store to do a Rug class in May. That should be cool,gotta start cutting up some sheets for that. Other than that I am just looking forward to summer and spending time with my family..

And that is how you have a 3way conversation with me,myself and I~

1 comment:

Katmom said...

hahaha, your such a goober! or should I say, you 3 are a bunch of goobers! lol!
g.