No way, ok so I am a bad blogger, but whatever.I've been busy okay? Seriously. And now its snowing,and its supposed to continue snowing for a while. I just tried to go to work and cant get off of my road, nice huh?
New news here, my baby boy is going to be 10 tomorrow!! WHAT!! OMG could it even be possible, ready or not, here it comes. How do I feel about having a ten year old? Um Old. Period.Just Old. He is still my baby and will always be.So there!
Autumn will be 8 next year, again how do I feel about that? Old, again just old .Is there anything I can do to slow down this process? nope, as they get older so do I.HPH!
Next week will also be our 2nd christmas away from home. It will be our 11year Annerversary. Yikes! 11 years? wow ,I'll have to try and get some of our wedding pictures scanned somehow.Its been a tough road, but at the same time amazingly easy with Mike by my side.
I am still working alot. Today I work for a few hours need to get the christmas presents sent to the kids in Cali, go to the grocery for Kyles class birthday party and run into the library. All in the snow. I think I have become used to getting around in the weather, still scares the crap outta me, but hey, I cant stay in doors always.Mike is staying w/K tonight hopefully, because my boyfriend is coming over, LMAO JUST KIDDING, I dont want him driving at night in the snow, he cant see good enough for me. Anyway gotta run here are a few pictures from lately! Never mind on the pictures, my computer is being an ass face..
1 comment:
Bad blogger? I think not ther missy! I have started and miserably failed after three or four measley posts. Keep up the good work girlfriend!! :)
hugs
Jess-CRsHelpmeet
Post a Comment