Sunday, August 31, 2008

Whewww!


Not breast cancer. Gosh that sounds like sucha dirty word. Nasty mean and hateful. Yuck. But what I have are firbercyctic breast tissue.Guess what the remedy for it is? Slow down on the caffiene. I can do that, you can have pepsi and you coffee but you cant have my life,lol. I have lots to blog about, our 3day weekend, our new pup and school starting, but I think I will spend the fews days I have left with the kids home with them. I am sure I'll be here Tuesday morning, whining about how much I miss them,lol. Hope you are all doing GREAT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you caught up with me tonight. Seems like its been forever since we last "chatted". I hope that will change soon. Sorry I wasn't there for you through the scary stuff. Not much of a farmgirl sister, now was I?! Glad everything is looking brighter for you! Take care!
hugs Jess