Well what can I say besides I am glad to be HOME. The kids and I left EARLY thursday morning for california. We knew we would drive to Weed, Ca and spend the night. I swear the kids were PERFECT that day. Friggin perfect. We stopped in Kenniwick,Moro ( a town i will drive to again soon for my own lonley vacation) Bend and somewhere else before we got to weed. But MY GAWD when we got to our hotel we were STOKED!! Ohhh to be out of the car, I was half tempted to stay at the hotel a few more days just to give my ass a break. So anyway we swam our hearts out at the hotel and had PBJs for dinner. and the kids were out by 730!
We got up friday at 545AM!! their choice not mine. We got to Aunt Debs about noon where were we got back in ther car for Olive Garden, Autumn and AuntDebs "place". At about 3 we decided it was time to surprise Papa. Well somehow he had an idead we were coming, but they were still happy to see us. Unbelivably happy.
So I sent out a message on Myspace to let everyone know we were down. Guess who called? Um no one from our "fam" cept mikes 1 aunt Amy, who is the best anyway.
, I got to see all my neices and nephews.So thats what I wanted
So on this little vacation I went a few places, mostly AuntDebs and moms. Saw Gmay May and Amy, and my sweet friend Corie and Shelbie. Got to meet my neice Miley, who looks EXACTLY like her sister, who I swear should have been a redhead, she has that evil grin on her face ALL the time!!
Dad ended up in the hospital and Mikes mom ended up in the physc ward.Mike and Kris came down and then we came home. But we brought 3 stow aways. My Nephews Sean, Jimmie and Tricia. I am SO glad they came home with us. Totally HAPPY.It was nice to have a baby around and nice to have Tricia around again , I missed that crazy bitch.And let me tell you she is nutso.In a good way. We took the kids to the Water Park, and they had fun. I sat out and held the baby the whole time. She got to spend some time with the kids and they enjoyed SO much having Sean for almost two weeks.
My poor Kyle cried all day tuesday. It sucks to see your kids hurt.So all in all it was a drama filled, BS smelling grand ol time.I got to see the people who actually give a shit about me and the kids.BUT I was SO happy to be home.I am so happy to be home. So we are getting back into our routine of early bed and daily bathing,lol.
1 comment:
Good to hear that nothing too bad happened. Hope Ca was funs wish I could get back there for a visit. We left in 93 and have yet to go back. I miss the ocean, I miss my family, I miss the mountains, I miss Der Wienerschnitzel, Shakeys Pizza, and Jack in the Box, hahahahahahahaha
Amy
Post a Comment